Monday, March 13, 2017

Birthdays!!

Today my embroidery machine stitched out 20 new Viking Shimmer Ornaments to add to the 30 Stitched yesterday. The Viking Ships are part of an order that I just received.  I figure I'd better make as many different shimmers as I can before the beginning of June. I will have a booth at the (EAC) Embroiderers' Guild of Canada Seminar to be held here in May, so Shimmers will be available. Also, I won't be making shimmers during the summer and I will need more for early fall.

I didn't have any birthday wrapping paper up a present for my granddaughter's 6th birthday on Sunday (her father is flying back to Nova Scotia tomorrow) so I stitched up a bag for the gift instead. That's what happens when you aren't permitted to drive until arm heals!. Now she will have a drawstring bag for some small objects. It's also another way to use up scraps of fabric.


I found this one in my cupboard that my sister, Joan, made years ago as loot bags for one of her children's parties. Both bags have something in them for Gale.

Enjoy!!    

1 comment:

  1. Some great ideas to create for special birthdays - thank you!

    ReplyDelete