Friday, February 10, 2017

Sew and So

Today's post is brief but I think you will find that exploring Sew and So, will be lengthy. Lots to see! Sew and So, a British company, has a wealth of information on a variety of hand crafts. I was introduced to this site today via Face Book.  Their quick YouTube videos on how to do various embroidery stitches are quite good. Here is the Sew & So Stitch Library. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visit Sew & So Pinterest board HERE

I have NO affiliation with this company but I thought it had interesting stitch videos, other tips, and freebies to share!

Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. They're a treasure trove of info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited them (virtually) many times and I agree that they have a lot of good information.

    ReplyDelete