Sunday, February 12, 2017

Fantasy Fabric Workshop

I will be teaching my Fantasy Fabric Workshop in March. At Eastern Edge Quilt Guild earlier this month, I presented some of the things I have made using these embellished fabrics.

I purchased this clear vinyl bag so that I could insert my own fantasy fabric bag. It came with a cloth bag but I didn't like the colour. This one is now one-of-a-kind.

The insert is attached to the vinyl with velcro. It is on the red tab in the middle top.

When my daughter got married, I decided to make this evening bag to match my outfit. The bag has a detachable wearable art pin.


Here are a couple of smaller sewing projects:

Ornamental

Needle Case
Starry Night Ornament

This is the fabric used on the other side of the above star
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer, I'd love to join in on the class. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jo in wishing that I lived closer so I could take the class.

    ReplyDelete