Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Studio Christmas Tree with Shimmers

We didn't get much in the way of snow on Tuesday. Everything is white but not much accumulation (thank goodness)! I put a small tree in my studio this year and put some of my Shimmer Ornaments on it.




I decided to search for Shimmer Ornaments and found that Kreinik threads has one. Not like mine but certainly an interesting one. Get pattern HERE.

Then there are Shimmer Cinnamon Ornaments. They look yummy!  Recipe included.

I found my own web site showing a few of over 60 Shimmer Ornaments. That page needs to be updated.

Need a small embroidery project, try out the Shimmering Snowflake Ornaments pattern! PDF project guide HERE

I've linked up with The Needle And Thread Network.  Lots of great Canadian sites to visit.

Enjoy!!

2 comments: