Sunday, May 29, 2016

Happy Birthday & Other Stuff!

First of all, a Happy Birthday to my brother, Don, who is on vacation somewhere between Manitoba and Newfoundland!! His birthday was yesterday.

Next, I've been off the grid for awhile. In fact, I've hardly looked at the computer or at the various blogs I usually check out for a week or so. I now have a new computer to get used to. That's not much of a chore as I have my own computer guru (how lucky is that!!).

Here are a few blogs to check out:

Windsor, NS, May 27th. You can see these flowering crab trees everywhere!

Windsor, NS, May 27th. Lilacs in bloom already!


1 comment:

  1. Hope the learning curve with your new computer isn't too steep. And how I wish I could (if I dared) bury my nose in those lilacs and take a good deep sniff.

    ReplyDelete